Service : Spray-Liner®/Refurbishment of Pipelines
Refurbishment of pipelines with Spray-Liner® - a clean and fast procedure:
Peter Spieleder GmbH has already made a name for himself for the pipeline construction and the cleaning of pipeline systems. But stagnation is regression. This is why Peter Spieleder GmbH is taking new steps in the refurbishment of sewage pipelines by using a new refurbishment process, the Spray-Liner® spraying process.
With this method, old waste water carrying pipes and pipeline systems in nominal widths of 34 mm - 155 mm are not only reliably but also cost-effectively renovated from the inside. Especially in inhabited houses or commercial properties, this efficient procedure saves a large construction site, which is often associated with dirt and noise, when renovating damage to sewage pipes. Partial decommissioning of a company can also be avoided, thereby limiting financial losses
When using the Spray-Liner®process, an environmentally-friendly epoxy resin specially developed for this purpose is applied from the inside to the defective inner wall of the pipe in order to permanently seal the wastewater pipe. Instead of accessing the building structure as in the case of a refurbishment in open construction, existing access points are used to refurbish the pipes from there.
Spray-Liner® ideally combines the simple principle of a coating with the long service lifetime of a hose liner.
The disadvantages of a refurbishment in open construction are the advantages of the refurbishment with Spray-Liner®.
Your advantages by using Spray-Liner®
- Refurbishment for pipes with a diameter of more than 34 mm
- Refurbishment during ongoing operation or in inhabited houses
- Saving high disposal costs for rubbish
- Refurbishment in closed construction, thus avoiding construction noise and dirt
- No opening of the surface covering and the wall covering in interior spaces
- Refurbishment from a single source saves the use of various trades, saves here time and money.
- Complete documentation by a mobile camera
Spray-Liner® during work
Click to maximize